Sunday, October 25, 2009

His dream.
Before the earth was created I was chosen. I am the result of a dream He had.....alright, along with you, but it's more fun to talk about me. It is also essential that I put this in first person or I am afraid the truth of it and the impact or power of it will be lost....and I don't want to lose another day of promise. By the way all of this is fruit of the promise that I wrote about, that was given to me the night He was betrayed.
I have high jacked the apostle Paul's prayer and am using it on me. I hope you are OK with that. Lord open my eyes, give me a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus and open my eyes. Enlighten me to understand three essentials. First- Let me know the hope of your calling... let me grasp what you were thinking about the night I was conceived...the dream that you had and the great plans that so excited you. What were you dreaming God on the day when you formed me and thought about me before the world was created? and the day you unveiled me to your world? and what are you dreaming for me today? Second- Show me the riches of the glory of your inheritance in my sainthood. You are my inheritance. That was confirmed and guaranteed on the day I was purchased, the day I believed, the day I was sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. Now Lord let me see what you got out of the deal. You got the riches and the glory of me. I was the prize you won, for the price you paid. Show me Lord what your inheritance in me looks like. And then thirdly... Open my eyes to the exceeding greatness of your power in me to accomplish every thing you hoped for when you dreamed me into existence and to become the rich inheritance that you were awarded. God let me know the power available when I believe, the same power that raised Jesus from the tomb and then positioned me in Him far above all principalities and powers in this age and the age to come at the right hand of the Father.
"And Lloyd He made alive who was dead in trespasses and sin...BUT God, who is rich in mercy because of His great love with which He loved me, even when I was dead in trespasses and sin made me alive together with Christ for by grace I have been saved and raised me up and made me sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus so that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness towards me in Christ Jesus ...for I am His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared before hand that I should walk in them ...to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by me to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places....Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I can ask or think, according to the power that works in me, to Him be the glory in me and in you by Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever..."


No comments:

Post a Comment