Saturday, October 2, 2010

I will never be closer to God than I am right now!


I will never have a closer relationship with Jesus than I have right now!

Now that's a light that needs to be turned on! I mean right here right now, at this moment!
If what happened on the cross is really what happened than it's true.
I have been brought near by the blood of the cross....no enmity, no animosity, no distance...I am as close to Jesus as I can ever be...right here, right now, just as I am.

Nothing I do can make me any closer; neither prayer, bible reading, church attendance, fellowship, repentance, or righteous living.

Nothing I can do will bring Him closer!
Nothing I can do will make Him leave!

He did it all....took care of the sin issue once and for all and promised never to leave me, never to leave me alone.

Breath on that for a while, like every free moment you get!

Wishing He were here, pleading for Him to come, desperation for His presence is no longer where you or I live. He has come! He is here! He has never left me! From the moment He came...

Lord, give me greater revelation of this truth. I chose to believe and live in it's reality ...so there will be more of you and less of me.

Well... shall I sin that grace may abound?
You've got to be kidding!
Why would I want to, when grace abounds?


1 comment: