Monday, November 29, 2010

My Transformational Pillars

strongly influenced by Jason Clark, Bill Johnson, Wayne Jacobsen and Graham Cook
(all good company)

A/ I cannot afford to entertain an opinion about myself that God doesn't entertain!
To do so is to deny my truest identity in Him!
And give credence to the liar & my arch enemy!
(and it's all because of the cross!)

B/ I will not allow my relationship with my Father (or any one else for that matter)
to be determined by my need!
A relationship with my father based on desperation is dysfunctional!
(Because of the cross I now own and enjoy the relationship I always dreamed of!)

C/ Therefore-
I will live loved!
& Abide in Him!
My head against his chest!
Literally!
My prayer and my sweet spot!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this! Stated so clearly. It was for freedom he set us free, this is so good!

    ReplyDelete