Sunday, July 17, 2011

I used to think it was about me loving God...I am now learning that EVERYTHING flows out of His Love for me...

Here are some words I am finally (at the ripe age of 61) learning the meaning of ...

Believe- the acceptance and assurance of his LOVE for me

Hope- The excitement and anticipation I feel in my heart as the one He LOVES

Trust- The complete confidence I have in His ability, reliability, truth and strength because He LOVES me

Surrender- the abandonment of myself (my dreams, abilities and ambitions) entirely to His LOVE; giving in to LOVE

Yield- To give way to LOVE or to give my right of way to LOVE

Wait- To remain in readiness to receive His LOVE and to become LOVE

Lean- To incline and rest for support on His LOVE for me

Abide- To Live loved; to dwell in LOVE...my head against His chest


No comments:

Post a Comment