Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does He love me? does He?

How do I know?
How can I know?

The rescue! (by WJ)
We got thrown out...of the garden... by God
...thus preserving eternity in holiness and preparing a safe haven for our eventual rescue.
"The soul that sins shall die" is a proclamation of mercy, not anger. It means that sin must have an end and we an opportunity to regain what was forfeited.
We were not only thrown out of the garden but sin became our trap.
BUT
He loved me!
How do I know I am loved?

God took sin into himself through the physical body of Christ and accomplished for us what we could not do.
Rom. 8:3 He condemned sin in sinful man!.
He did not merely punish it...He destroyed it's power!
It could not prevail over Him.
He endured the cross.
He sprung the trap!
He broke it's power and opened the door to all who want to be free of it and live in the life of the Father.
He rescued me!

No comments:

Post a Comment