Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Did not our hearts burn within us?

Have you ever been in a movie, reading a book or portion of scripture or listening to some one and had that burning in your heart? A year ago on Easter Sunday we were visiting Aimee and Eric and the girls in Nashville. Dan Mohler was speaking at a local AG church and we all went there for the Easter morning service. I had not met or heard Dan prior to this weekend and interesting enough my heart was burning so much during his word that I had to respond some how. It was all over my head but I new something fresh and amazing was happening in my spirit. The alter call was made and me and then Mary were the first ones on our feet...."yes, I want this" So embarrassing but so cool.
A year later the adventure continues. The latest catalyst has been a brother named Wayne Jacobson as you can tell from my blog. Again my heart has been burning with the fresh revelation of our father and the awesome community we have been invited into.
Friends, not slaves to fear. Relationship versus religion!
Listen at your own peril. It will mess you up in such a good way. You hopefully will never recover.
Some day if you get brave enough and dive in real deep and get messed up like me...call me and lets talk. I just need some one to share the pearls with. The truth will set you free!

No comments:

Post a Comment