Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Heritage! (by WJ)

The heritage of the cross is a life lived in TRUST!
And what is really cool???

*I now live off the faith of Jesus!

We now have the privilege of living off Jesus faith, not by having to muster up our own.
Gal. 2:20 - I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live but Christ lives within me and the life that I now live, I live by the faith OF the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me.
In other words this is now my fullest potential, His life in me.
My life ended. Now Jesus lives in me.
He not only modeled for us how we can live in trust.
He lives in me,
in the storm,
in the doubts,
in the loneliness,
in the questions.
His presence and His purpose is sufficient beyond my right to understand.
His faith endures!

No comments:

Post a Comment