Thursday, November 1, 2012


SANDY WAS “NOT” MY JUDGEMENT ON NY OR NJ.

KATRINA WAS “NOT” MY JUDGEMENT ON NEW ORLEONS.

EARTHQUAKES ARE “NOT” MY JUDGEMENT ON THIS EARTH.

These are not “acts of god”.

Those who speak such thing so minimize my work on the cross and speak from a position of lack; for what they have yet to experience personally. They are speaking from a perspective that came to an end on the cross. They are still living under the old covenant of death and have yet to encounter the fullness of my love for them and those around them. They do not speak for me and thus become an argument against me. They are minimizing what I have accomplished for themselves first and then for my creation.  Their words are a reflection of how they have misperceived my workings first towards themselves and then as to how I look at the world I have created. They do not understand my dream and passion for those I have created in my image and likeness.

The letter kills…the Spirit gives life.

In a period of about three hours on a cross two thousand years ago I myself in the body of my son became the absorbent of the biggest storm this world has ever experienced….so much bigger than Katrina or Sandy. My perfect son became the very thing, the evil and vile that has so destroyed the object of my affection.  I took on myself and became the very worst and ugliest of human kind in order to completely destroy its power forever.  My son Jesus in the most heroic act of love ever performed became the lightning rod where the full fury and wrath reserved for sin would once and for all time destroy its power over my creation. My wrath was poured out as judgment on the very thing that has so marred and deformed the dream conceived in my heart; the pinnacle of my creation; the beauty and the glory of mine own image in the created value of sons and daughters.

And in that one act of judgment the old covenant of death was replaced by the covenant of Life in and through my son. Jesus was nailed to the cross; he became a curse, and at the same time dissolved the curse. And now because of that the air is cleared… Gal 3:14. “I was in Christ reconciling the world to myself, not imputing their trespasses against them”

 Be reconciled to God and then become reconcilers of men. Rise up in the authority of Christ and begin to speak against the storm and then watch as they begin to dissipate. You are my creation, created for good works. You are the biggest tool this world has for redemption and reconciliation. No longer join in with the voice of condemnation and judgment but become reconcilers of men. My son came into this world not imputing men’s sin on them but reconciling men unto myself. Be reconciled and then become reconcilers of men.

Because of the cross my people have now been given the authority of my son to speak on behalf of those lost in darkness as reconcilers of men not judgers of their hearts. First be reconciled to God and then become his work of reconciling men to their dad. I so love you and this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment